Explore SF State—Admitted Students Day
Saturday, April 22, 2023 | 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
San Francisco State University invites admitted students and families to our annual Admitted Students Day. Explore SF State is your chance to meet members of the SF State community who will be your guide to making our campus your future home.
Participate in a variety of programs, including the academic fair, workshops on financing your education, campus tours and a comprehensive student life showcase.
Highlights of Explore SF State – Admitted Students Day
- Campus tours led by current students.
- Presentations for students and families: Hear from current students, alumni and staff about their experiences.
- Financial aid assistance: Speak to our financial aid experts for guidance and support on next steps.
- Say yes to San Francisco State: Speak to our admissions experts about next steps and accept your offer on the spot.
- San Francisco State showcase event: A chance to speak directly with students, staff and faculty to learn about programs, organizations and resources.
Top 10 Things to do in San Francisco
Take a day or night cruise to Alcatraz and explore the very best of San Francisco.
Visit the farmers market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Ferry Building. The market is widely acclaimed for both the quality and diversity of its fresh farm products and artisan and prepared foods. It is renowned throughout the country as one of the top farmers markets to visit.
Enjoy some of the best burritos in California from a nearby restaurant and lounge at Mission Dolores Park and soak up the Bay breeze.
Visit the Salesforce rooftop park. Explore walking trails, 13 unique ecosystems, a children’s play area and much more!
A contemporary art museum, celebrates Black cultures, ignites challenging conversations, and inspires learning through the global lens of the African Diaspora.
The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is one of the largest museums of modern and contemporary art in the United States and a thriving cultural center for the Bay Area.
Where the “Painted Ladies” are located, Alamo Square is the perfect place to lay out and have a picnic with incredible views. There’s also the option of exploring the walking trials or having a tennis match.
Experience the fortune cookie making process in person at the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory.
Visit San Francisco's Botanical Garden. Through its programs and displays, the Garden cultivates the bond between people and plants and instills a deeper understanding of the necessity to conserve Earth’s biological diversity.
Visit the Seward Street Slides to indulge in some concrete slide fun.
SF State Mobile App
- Interpretive map
- Live transit information for Muni
- Easily access SF State events, dining options, and the food truck schedule
- GPS enabled campus with accessible entrances
- Plus much more
For general inquiries about this event, or if you and/or someone in your party requires reasonable accommodations to participate in the event, please email: email@example.com.